Pannonia DCO – Distillers Corn Oil
The unique choice of vegetable oil in Central Europe
Pannonia Bio’s Distillers Corn Oil (DCO) is a specialty ingredient supplied to the animal nutrient markets.
- Pannonia DCO is an excellent source of lutein, zeaxanthin, xanthophyll, phosphorus and unsaturated fat.
- Xanthophyll is valued in the poultry feed industry, encouraging gold colouring of egg yolk and poultry skin and associated health benefits.
- The high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic acid) aids digestibility and absorption rates and provides a safer alternative to saturated fats. Corn oil has proven benefits in the swine feed industry as well.
- Continuous testing and quality assurance techniques ensures production of the highest quality distillers corn oil.
Continuous quality assessment ensures production of the highest quality distillers corn oil.
Produced with unique technology at the state-of-the-art Pannonia Bio biorefinery.
|Moisture, % ||0.5 |
|Dry Matter, % ||99.2 |
|Total Fatty Acids, (m/m) ||84.3 |
|Unsaturated Fatty Acids (%) ||82 |
|Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (%) ||28.5 |
|Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids (%) ||53.5 |
|Saturated Fatty Acids (%) ||13.1 |
|Phosphorus (mg/kg) ||81.4 |
|Iodine (g/100g) ||117.9 |
- Promotes the absorption of (fat-soluble) vitamins A, D, E and K
- Energy source to improve feed efficiency
- Improves milling efficiency/pellet quality
- Improves feed palatability
- Reduces dust (*Stored in heated and circulated container)
- Digestibility in the whole digestive tract of swine is above 94%
- Digestibility in poultry: Capability to absorb corn oil increases from 84 to 95% from the first week to the second week of age.